"Where Traditions Begin and Memories are Made"
Breakfasts, Luncheons, Dinners, Bridal Showers, Baby Showers, Rehearsal Dinners, Communions, Christenings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Sports, Banquets, Dinner Dances, Class Reunions, Family Reunions, Proms/Formals, Cocktail Receptions, Memorial Luncheons, Wedding Ceremony and Wedding Receptions
Our most spacious banquet room is the Moon Room (located in the lower level) seeting up to 250 guests with ample space to host your Wedding Ceremony and Reception in the same room. Watson Inn also accommodates guests in our private dining rooms or even cater at the location of your choice. The Crescent Room (located along Main Street) can hold up to fifty guests. While the East Room (located next to the parking lot) is the perfect setting for groups up to twenty-four and smaller. The Emerald Room (located in the lower level) is just that… Emerald wall-to-wall carpeting, a beautiful chandelier and perfect for a get together of forty guests with round tables for an intimate gathering.
Watson Inn provides you and your guests with plenty of free parking. If you are having out of town guests or guests that just don't want to drive home.. we can accommodate them in our hotel for a comfortable and affordable night's stay.
And for the Bride and Groom .. Watson Inn offers a complimentary King Jacuzzi Suite on the evening of your reception.
Just got engaged? Still in the planning process of looking for the right venue...stop "Inn" and feel the comfort of home. While we can accommodate banquets of any type or size, Watson Inn takes pride in hosting Wedding Ceremonies and Wedding Receptions. The Moon Room boasts of our spacious dance floor and full service bar at your request. Our white linen napkins, white tablecloths, glassware, china and silverware are ALL available for use at no additional cost to you. Should you choose to host your Ceremony and/or Reception with us, may we suggest hosting your Rehearsal Dinner at the Watson Inn, we offer a 10% discount and waive the room fee of the Rehearsal Dinner... just another way of Watson Inn saying "Thank you!"
We can customize any Menu to better accommodate your needs. Thank you for taking the time to inquire about Watson Inn. If you should have any questions or would like to visit our facilities please contact Pam Showers at the Watson Inn.
Watson Inn House Policy
- Deposits are Non-Refundable. A $800.00 Non refundabel deposit is required to reserve the Moon Room.
- To reserve Moon Room the day before an event, a $400.00 Non-refundable deposit is required.
- Final Counts are required 14 days prior to event.
- Full payment is due day of event. Customer will be billed for guaranteed count.
- PA Sales Tax, 18% service charge and 3% surcharge for credit cards used are not included in any pricing.
- Pricing is per person unless otherwise stated and all pricing is subject to change.
- The use of confetti, glitter, smoke/fog machines is prohibited at the Watson Inn.
- It is to the discretion of the Watson Inn on the volume and/or bass of the sound system.
- Wedding Cake and baked goods must be provided by a licesed baker or bakery ...no homemade items.
- All food and beverages must be purchased through Watson Inn.
- Maximum of 5 hours for room rental, not to exceed 11:00 pm